Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Year: 365 days of Awakening

The New Year: 365 days of Awakening

Day 3, January 3, 2011
Unlearning Back to God

There was once a time that we did not know of shame, we didn't know about embarrassment and were open to the world. Apparently this is when we are closest to God, this was the "Center of Our Love." (Nepo, M. 2000).

The walk back to God, I guess, is a path to unlearning regret, shame and all else that blocks us from truth. Real truth is not having the inhibitions of fear.

I must breathe away myself beneath my issues. I will try. I really will. The point of all of this is to be present to the life I have in order to make my life better, closer to what I want it to be, the dreams an expectations I have for my self and my own personal success. I will meditate on this to truly understand.

However it is hard to breathe when I have difficulty breathing. I will make it my point to visit the doctor soon, get a physical and take care of the vehicle God has given me to walk this life especially my pesky sinuses.


Sincerely,
~Cher

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment