Friday, January 7, 2011

The Book of Awakening. Day 7

The Book of Awakening. Day 7
January 7, 2011
We Must Take Turns

A relationship is give and take. While one is working on themselves inwardly the other must work on external aspects - the things that allow the other to work on themselves without having to worry about the garbage, the dishes, the children, etc.

"We must take turns: diving into all there is and counting the time." (Nepo, M. 2000).

Today, I have realized that in reality going on to receive my EMBA is a little bit selfish since this is now my 4th year in school and I am still working on myself and plan to add an additional year with a master's in business administration. The thing is, that I really think that God is not finished with me yet and has not started in Chris. Maybe I am not paying attention and God has started talking to Chris but he remains patient and silent about his path. I am not sure which it is.

I am not finished and as an individual I need this higher learning degree and possibly even a black belt (Six Sigma) for me to really be happy with me and professional growth. I don't know. What I do know is that I did have a real awakening today and I have to talk to Chris and meditate on giving more to him and allowing him to spiritually take more and allowing his walk to continue...

The more I think of it, I don't particularly care for this awakening stuff!


Sincerely,
~Cher

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment