Friday, January 21, 2011

The Book of Awakening. Days 16, 17 & 18

The Book of Awakening. Day 16
January 16, 2011
I Say Yes When I Mean No

For this I am not guilty of. I am guilty of probably the opposite saying no when I mean yes. I learned a very long time ago not to over extend myself or agree to do things that I don't care to do. I don't feel bad I don't feel guilt but the only person who hurts in the end is me so I just don't do things I don't want to do. Why make life more painful?

January 17
The Friction of Being Visible

The same as saying yes when one would really rather say no - doing things simply out of love even when you don't want to is like being invisible.

I am not invisible.

January 18, 2011
The Spider and the Sage

We are helpful. And while at times we may get hurt when helping we still look forward to helping a person we love or helping humanity.

Even if we get stung every time we help we continue to do it out of love.

Sincerely,
~Cher

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment