Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year: 365 days of Awakening

The New Year: 365 Days of Awakening

Day 2: January 2, 2011
All Fall Down

There are thresholds that we have trouble crossing. At home, life is great but professionally I have yet to really decide what I want to do or how to get there. Right now, I am working (seemingly with no success) to position myself at an organization that can serve as a launch pad to something better. I am at the door, but I know that I am carrying too many parcels to open the door. I always say to people "give it up to God" but as I meditate about my own journey and the door that I must open, I have realized that maybe I have been working too hard to open the door on my own carrying too many things.

Today I will rethink my path and heed the omens of the universe and see how I can reposition myself to open the door and cross the threshold. It will be difficult for me to relinquish control but at this point I know that I must. I know that by doing so all will come to pass and I know that I cannot resist the fear and all the change that comes with this new decision.

I can't help but think of Kirk Franklin "we fall down, but we get up..." I think I will jam to God's Property right now.

I sign out. ~Cher


Sincerely,
~Cher

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment