Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Because I am So In Love: To CAC & AMC

Because I am So In Love: To CAC & AMC

Not because it is Valentine's Day but just because, I want to exclaim that I am so in love with my life, my family and everything that comprises it. I have a great support system at home.

...And every night when we pray, we ask God to help mommy find a new job (although his reason is just so I can pick him up after school). Whatever the reason, my entire family is behind me cheering me on. I am so blessed.

For them I express my words of love. Words of the utmost devotion to them for all that I am, all that I do is in pursuit of more happiness, of more love (if that is even possible).

But I continue to strive for more love, more happiness, more of God's divine help and balance. We know that our love, happiness and riches are due to Him and His constant guard over us.

With all my love,

~CBC

No comments:

Post a Comment