Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gone But Not Forgotten

Gone But Not Forgotten

Hello friends, the few but dedicated to my words.

I have been absent a while, not by choice but due to life (i.e. homework, relationship, parties, Aidan and life in general). For those of you that remember the college years: the first 2 are a breeze the last one not so much. I am struggling a bit. My mind is not as agile as it once was many years ago. But then, I ain't no spring chicken!

In the mean time I have kept notes on my thoughts. You know that fodder for this blogger remains to be the injustices of the workplace and the little things here and there that I notice and deem worth mentioning. Some are truly little, some are little when compared to the universe!

As for the failed project of the book of awakening: I am still reading it but not everyday. Life is just too hectic at this point. I hope that when school is complete (in November) I will be able to dedicate more time to my first professional love: writing. Well, we shall see. For now, I have some time off before my next class begins and I will hold back from purchasing a book on my iPad (although I do miss reading for pleasure).

...On second thought, maybe I can do both. I am so over text books!


Sincerely,
~Cher
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment