Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who takes care of them?

Who takes care of them?

As Melissa writes about childcare I sit on the train looking at 2 women who seem younger than me with 7 kids between them. I am watching them because I simply cannot stop staring unless I am writing - so I write.

The 2 women talk to each other, they curse, they catch attitude with the rest of the passengers when it is them with 2 strollers during the end of day rush.

What went wrong? Why such an attitude? What did we do to you?

FYI: 6 of the kids belonged to the other friend. The kids looked alike but who could tell which belonged to whom? Giving the benefit of the doubt I split the kids between the 2.

Argh!!! My naughty bits ache at the thought of spitting out so many kids.

So who takes care of them? I wonder if they have to pay for childcare and if so, what happens on all of the Eve's of holidays and Monday holidays we all don't have off? What do you think Melissa?


Sincerely,
~Cher

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment