Monday, March 22, 2010

What this is... Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I don't mean to offend.

If I did, why do you care so much? Who am I to dictate your feelings? Why give me the power to anger you? I didn't mean to make you mad, or upset you it just happened; probably because you take things way to seriously... they are just my words. This is just my opinion and my mom always had a saying about opininions... that they are just that (it was a bit more crude but you get the point).

I just want to express myself and be the best person, partner, mother, friend and worker I can be. I am a busy person juggling home, work, family and school and this is what I decided to do for me (and for a couple of laughs with you).

Take care, and please feel free to express yourself.

~CT

No comments:

Post a Comment