Friday, September 24, 2010

Massapequa 9/20/10

Massapequa 9/20/10

It is where I lay my head
The place I prefer to be
The exact coordinates of my bed
Where I have everything with me...
My husband, my son, my worldly possessions
My home, the object of my obsession.

Massapequa, where my home lays
Where my Family plays
A safe place to live, the best place to be
The place where you will see
Families of all types
Diversity at its best
None other could stand the test

Many homes for sale
A community without compare


Come live here, you'd love it!

Charisse


Sincerely,
~Cher

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha PGC... I once thought I was a poet, now I only want for my neighborhood to grow and get out of the housing slump. Thanks though. I erally appreicate it.

    ~CT

    ReplyDelete